Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Just a thought.

31 posts, 31 members
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Just a little thought for a Tuesday morning... how cool would it be if BR added the feature of reviewing beauty stores and online shopping sites? I love that we can review Salons but it would be an amazing place to turn to if we are thinking of shopping from a certain online store, or if we have had a great in-store experience. At the moment there is information available, but it is all over the place. I'm sure this would be super complicated to implement and it may have already been suggested before but I just thought I would put it out there :) xx 

P.S My current favourite online stores to shop for beauty items are beautybliss, xobeauty, Asos and Nordstrom.
nemesisroxx
506 posts
That's an awesome idea!! Alot of us BRA's are forver asking eachother what are good sites to buy from, good prices, customer service, speed of shipping etc... It would be so cool to be able to review beauty websites. I love iherb, makeup.co.nz and snatchadeal!
triffid
151 posts
Thats a great idea .It would beinteresting to compare especially service and availability of products.With many of us using online beuty stores I would love to hear what others think too
hughes_dre
229 posts
I absolutely agree, especially since there are loads of threads of people asking which sites are good to shop from!!  Also make for a really awesome directory :)
melly650
375 posts
That would be a great idea! I agree..... but then again it's probably not such a good idea for the stores with bad customer service as they'll lose a lot of business when it's their staff's failt and not the store itself...
Aney37
88 posts
Love this! Im a big online shopper and its always a risk buying when you dont know much about the site. My current fav's are Beautybay, ubran outtfitters & Topshop
chikoboo
3402 posts
That is a good idea, but I think I saw it batted around on the forums before (I could be wrong lol) it would be a great way to try new stores too knowing that other people have had a good or bad experience.  Plus it would reduce the amount of same threads about online sites.
STORM03
94 posts
That is an amazing and great idea, it would be very interesting and awesome to do that and see what and who is better to go on/to. :D <3 great idea. :D <3
Kia
550 posts
I agree with melly, but I think it would also be good as a way for them to improve their services. If this idea were vetoed, I think online stores would be best, as opposed to walk in chain stores. 
allanahkenny
87 posts
I would really really like this!!! It would be good for discovering new shopping websites and getting honest reviews on them. My favs are iHerb and Beautynetkorea :) I also like aliexpress for beauty related things like brushes and hair accessories and even underwear but you have to be careful to buy from good sellers - it's not an online store it's like Chinese eBay so you can get some dodgy sellers. Sooo cheap though. I get non beauty related things too like batteries and iPhone cases. Ooh and this morning I just received a really cool alarm clock lol
kayxcake
422 posts
I think that's a very good idea! Nowadays I don't shop in-stores anymore unless if I was urgently needing something. I still go to Farmers once in a while but just getting so lazy these days, I find it annoying even have to drive 5 mins to Farmers to get those new Australis Velvorlips I been wanting... So, it'd be amazing if we can review online stores!

Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
I'd love that! Especially for those shops which seem too good to be true.
Macs
5357 posts
I agree with the ladies. Awesome idea
RianaRoera
82 posts
Great idea =)
tabykitten
186 posts
Excellent idea! 
michelleburne
229 posts
I do pretty much all my shopping online, so am totally up for this, excellent idea
Sounds like a great idea :-)
SandieNZ
424 posts
I think that's a fab idea!  I have discovered iHerb thanks to this forum, and a couple other beauty sites too, so a one stop shop would be brilliant.
Courtneyb
45 posts
Sounds like a great idea. I'm always looking for different places to new products & having other peoples opinions on them will be really valuable :)

Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Absolutely FABULIOUS darling! Yes lets do it. How much fun would that be!
bbensonx
10 posts
thats such a good idea!! they should def look into that xx
Mila
1209 posts
Would be a great idea :) - I love buying online and its nice to know where other ladies buy from and what sites are good to buy from .... I'm a fan of beautybliss to...I'm a bit wary of some others :)
cushlaH5
178 posts
i have always thought this too! pretty please start this up BR admin
colleencanary
764 posts
Absolutely love this idea seeing as though 80% of my makeup purchases are done online these days.
Stelle90
120 posts
Awesome idea!
Every great beauty website I've ordered makeup off has been found through the threads in here..I have saved so much money when it comes to makeup! 
clairelouise
134 posts
I would love this! 90% of my beauty shopping is done online and the only time I head to a store is when I need something immediately (which is hardly ever) I would love to review online shopping sites as I buy from so many of them!
SandyGedge
394 posts
Yes great idea :-)
jenni_bird
37 posts
Yes that would be such a great idea :)
I think this is a great idea!
Janaya
6 posts
That would be awesome and extremely helpful as this is an area lacking in NZ.  There are loads of reviews about online shopping from other countries but not many reviews from NZders.  It would also be helpful for people looking for trusted places to shop online.  I also think it would be benefit Beauty Review as it would likely introduce more people to the community.
MicheleC
419 posts
This is a very good idea. As BR have said that they support the beauty industry in NZ maybe we can start with the NZ based businesses first.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!