Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

New product: Garnier Micellar Wipes

66 posts, 35 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
I spotted these today and snapped a pic but didn't buy them.  Micellar water is already part of my routine and between that and the oil cleanser I don't need wipes, and don't like using them because they're (for me) a lazy option that ends up reflecting on my skin.

But I'm still intrigued.  I wonder if these are better or worse than standard micellar water.  I wonder if they're worth a go.  So I'll probably end up with them.

What do you think about Micellar Water Wipes?  Keen to try them?  My initial reaction is kinda 'what's the point?  Micellar Water on a cotton pad is just as easy' but . . .  might get sucked in to this one!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
That would be a huge NOPE from me! Lol. Hate micellar and despise wipes. I suppose they would be handy if I was um, going camping?!? Ain't happening. Ever. Lol. 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
This product will be a must have for the people who love the original micellar water. As for me, i only use garnier micellar water for makeup touches and to do a quick clean on my makeup brushes so wont be a product i'll be grabbing
chikoboo
3402 posts
Nah been totally turned off by micelluar water and wipes just causes breakouts so I'll be given this a miss I think
Macs
5351 posts
I haven't seen those yet. I like wipes for when Im travelling but not an every day thing.
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
I'll buy some:) 
i haven't seen them yet and I'm still a lover of the micellar water and I'm tripping around soon
so I'll be packing them, it will make traveling a little easier :) 
thanks Trudi x
trudijoy
8375 posts
no worries, Fi.  I honestly think I'll be tempted too... but might let you try them first ;)
mariaeolsina
46 posts
I'm a huge fan of wipes (or the idea of them) because they are a fast, easy option to remove most of the makeup following by some cleanser water and moisturizer. I'm still yet to find the perfect wipes though.
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
Trudi I think they will be one of my best travelling buddies, if they are as good as the water :)
ill get some as soon as I see them
will let you know  x
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yay!  They were stocked next to the micellar water at my local New World today.  If I'd been in a 'buy all the things' mood I'd have got them :)
DianaN
143 posts
I think I like the idea of the micellar water by itself, it means you can use up for makeup removal and brush cleaning. I think I'll pass on the wipes and might try the Simple Micellar water next.
Mila
1209 posts
I never ended up trying the micellar water, i'm not a huge fan of wipes but I do keep them around for those times I go away or the gym so I dont have to cart everything with me....

I would definately like to give these a try
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Thank you for sharing the latest beauty news Trudi. It's personally not something I will pick up as my experience with Micellar and makeup wipes is that they have both made me break out and I never feel clean after using them. I'm more than happy with my current cleansing routine but it does sound like a great option for those who are travelling.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Caroline Hiron's latest blog post is about why micellar shouldn't be used as a sole cleanser. Someone posted on her IG account that it's great for stain removal though lol *off to attack the carpet with it*
Mila
1209 posts
I love your profile pic Chelsea !!
trudijoy
8375 posts
ooh Mila does this mean baby is here?
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Thank you Mila! Yes an update on baby please! *cute, excited emoji*
kirstyj
1732 posts
I just read that blog post by Caroline Hirons too WorldofSoozieWong! I only use it as a sort of makeup remover if anything is left after cleansing. Hated the Garnier one though.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I'm still yet to try micellar water but this might be worth a look for when I travel. Wipes are just so much easier for trips.
Mila
1209 posts
hehe, baby Hudson finally arrived on the 20th August 9lb's exactly ! :) - such a whirlwind 10 days but so amazing :) x
trudijoy
8375 posts
YAY congratulations hon xx That's awesome.  His name is Hudson?  That's so cute! <3
kirstyj
1732 posts
Congrats Mila on your wee bundle of joy! Hudson is a cute name. :)
First Lady
957 posts
Congratulations Mila! xoxox
Head Pixie
569 posts
Squeeeeee!! Congratulations Mila!! xxx
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Congratulations Mila x x
Macs
5351 posts
Congrats for your new baby.
MissQT
1547 posts
huge congrats Mila! :)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Huge congrats Mila. Cool name!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Congratulations Mila! Xo
pintsize
1072 posts
Congratulations Mila, I hope you and Hudson are settling well
xx
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Congratulations Mila! That is fabulous news and Hudson is a beautiful name. I bet you are glowing xx
chikoboo
3402 posts
Congrats Mila!! how exciting and I love the name, it's my nee surname =) I've always loved the idea of a son names Hudson. 
chikoboo
3402 posts
Kirsty I love your new profile photo! =)
kirstyj
1732 posts
Thanks Chikoboo :) The clown contouring photo was starting to look a wee bit scary after seeing it so much :P
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Aw congrats Mila, I had been thinking of you. How so very exciting! :)

As for the Micellar wipes, I'd be intrigued to see how they work but likely won't purchase them as I have hoards of Micellar water as it is!
shazatron101
5112 posts
YAY!!! Congrats Mila, how exciting for you!! <3 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Awww congrats Mila, that is great news, so happy for you xxxx
MrsO
196 posts
I already use the micellar water, but might purchase the wipes for travelling.
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Congrats Mila, welcome to the world baby Hudson. What an exciting time :) x
-Bex-
611 posts
YAY congrats Mila love the name too
tannygirl
3392 posts
Congrats Mila on your new baby.

MareeB
5239 posts
That's fabulous news Mila! Congratulations :)
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Congrats Mila! How awesome :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
caved and bought them today for use in the gym. . .

simone94
191 posts
Let us know what you think of the wipes, I was never a huge fan of the micellar water but do occasionally use wipes to remove my makeup and have yet to find the perfect ones
trudijoy
8375 posts
will do - I'm not holding out huge hopes but was intrigued enough to decide to try them.
Filoaha
67 posts
I could be tempted to by these for post night on the town make up removal, it would certaintly speed up the process.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!' LOL
trudijoy
8375 posts
soozie . . . ?

I tried them at the gym today and so far they don't seem much different to every other wipe, except a bit fluffier and they smell nice lol.  we'll see.
Kimrose
1415 posts
Welcome Hudson, congratulations to your family xx

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!