Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

1 posts, 1 members
Johanna
43 posts
I hope this is allowed to post in here I currently have some LeRêve parfums for sale cheaper than the website and from getting from the consultants. LeRêve parfum- is stronger more concentrated than anything else you will find on the market I promise you their parfums are beast projectors and last ALL DAY AND NIGHT Solei de Jasmin smells exactly like Diors J'Adore this is intended to be a top quality dupe I tested both and the lereve exceeded in longevity and my cousin couldn't tell the difference between the two and if you enjoy vanilla as a fragrance I'm sure you will love Vanillatrope intense this is my bed time scent now and I always get compliments when I wear my solei de Jasmin. If you buy through me it will be cheaper than from the website and LeRêve consultants even with postage. Let me know if interested you can find me on Facebook and my listings are on marketplace and TradeMe I've plenty of good feedback - Van Der Lee Johanna. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!