Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Beauty Box Subscriptions

10 posts, 5 members
I wish BR did more regular Beauty Boxes. I always try and support them. What other Beauty Boxes are out there??
MareeB
5319 posts
Remember the early ones in the wee boxes Whittakerslover? I remember being so excited about them. What awesome fun times we have had :)
Kimrose
1455 posts
I love the beauty boxes. It was a great opportunity to gift products that I wouldn't use and a great opportunity to try new products that you may not have bought.
Kimrose
1455 posts
And yes Maree, we have had some great times here with Beauty Review,  and I am sure we will have many more in the future 
Pat17
553 posts
They do sound like fun. I love to get a box of goodies and if I din't want some the the products someone else does.
Pat17
553 posts
Hope so too Kimrose !
tabucutie
1837 posts
The Xmas beauty box is my year highlight and what I get for myself. Starting to think there may not be a box which is a bit sad. Have enjoyed them though.
Pat17
553 posts
OH Yes I got one last year -So good !!
Maree, Kim and Tabucutie - the BBBE were just that!!! I'd be devastated if there were no more.
We have come so far with the Vault too. Remember back in the day when the vault only opened a few times a year. lol and the previews we'd get lol. And on the day, we'd all be refreshing our pages before the clock opened the vault and it would crash lol
Kimrose
1455 posts
Omg!!! I remember those old vault days!! The pressure was real! It is a much kinder way now, lol

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!