Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Do you adjust your skincare/beauty routine changing seasons?

12 posts, 7 members
Spring is only a matter of hours away now. I've definitely started maintaining my feet (no one wants to see dry/scaley heels) and thinking about applying some colour (fake tan).
Lisa-Lou
2687 posts
Yes! I started on my feet last week and I shaved my legs yesterday lol. Omg was a mission!
MareeB
5314 posts
I'm so excited for spring!!! I will shave my legs more often :)
Pat17
531 posts
Yes Spring is the time to take a good look at yourself and start thinking of bare legs and feet etc.
MareeB
5314 posts
And spring has started with that wonderful huge moon. I sincerely wish it to be the signal for a wonderful spring for everyone :)
Lisa-Lou
2687 posts
Beautiful day here! Spring is my favourite season,  plus my girl is a Spring baby which is awesome.
Pat17
531 posts
Thanks MareeB wasn't the moon so beautiful. Wishes returned to you too.
Jessicaparkin
13 posts
Yes. I tend to go for lighter face  creams and higher spf! 
kaz_gurl
1 posts
No I don't change my routine for the seasons except for adding in more sunscreen from spring onwards.  I seem to stick with what works for me,  
My skin tends to get dryer in winter months so as I head into summer I like to use lighter moisturisers and reapply my sunscreen regurlarly. I also use my actives such as acids, retinols or vitamin c serums less just in precaution for more exposure to the sun,
Lisa-Lou
2687 posts
I'm just doing a foot peel mask so I can start wearing sandals soon! I absolutely love these masks, they are so gross but so satisfying!
Pat17
531 posts
Summer I use lots of sunscreen and moisturisers

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!