Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

12 posts, 4 members
MareeB
5314 posts
I just did an Essano order from their website.  There's a free scalp exfoliating brush with orders over $50. 
Pat17
531 posts
Their products are really good too .Thanks Maree.
Pat17
531 posts
I just checked their website. So many good bundles which really appeal to me too.
MareeB
5314 posts
My products arrived super quick, in lovely packaging and in excellent condition. Top marks Essano!
MareeB
5314 posts
I posted a pic on the photowall :)
Pat17
531 posts
Wow Maree you did well!!
Kimrose
1447 posts
Its really nice to hear a good service story. There seems to be some bad apples out there.
MareeB
5314 posts
I agree Kimmie, and it's good to know when someone has a bad experience. No one wants to lose money on bad service/products.
Pat17
531 posts
That is where the Forum is so good .I would not hesitate to use Essano after seeing Maree's good experience but is is also very valuable to know about bad experiences too.
MareeB
5314 posts
I just bought more Essano products from HealthPost (pic on the photowall). They have a free gift with purchase, Essano Vitamin C Brightening Eye gel 10g, free with purchase of Essano products over $29.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I should keep an eye out on their website. I've been purchasing my Essano products from the grocery store for quite some time now and am obsessed with them. 
A great skincare btand that doesnt break the bank!
MareeB
5314 posts
It's lovely to see you Amy. I hope you are doing well. I agree re Essano - I absolutely love their oils and serums.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!