Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Has any one uses Temu to buy stuff ?

22 posts, 7 members
Pat17
531 posts
Just interested as seems a lot like Amazon
tabucutie
1835 posts
Yes but not as much as I thought I would. Like the little bits and pieces for car accessories. Or the diamond art kits. They have a more expansive range when compared to Shein. Note: have not purchased any beauty products from temu so can't attest to the quality of those products.
Pat17
531 posts
Yes Tabucutie  I looked at the beauty products and was a bit put off as not real brands but some interesting stuff in other areas
Pat17
531 posts
IMy daughter bought a dog bed (I just found out last night) and it is really good quality.
tabucutie
1835 posts
I haven't actually looked at their beauty range as I have no interest.

Shein however, I like quite a bit of the Sheglam products.
Pat17
531 posts
That sounds interesting Tabucutie -I will need to check out.
Kimrose
1447 posts
I have bought a few bits and pieces from Temu. I also bought a lot of things when I was in China. Gosh there are so many options out there, you really need self control! 
Silvene
1287 posts
I've only shopped on Temu once, and a few days later my credit card details were fraudulently used. Coincidence? Maybe, but I've heard rumours about a lot of credit card fraud from Temu, so I won't be shopping there again. 
Pat17
531 posts
That is a worry Silverne
MareeB
5315 posts
I've heard a lot of bad things about Temu. I have used Wish and it was all good.
ChristineS
23 posts
I've bought a few things of Temu, and it's been a mixed bag. Some are great, especially given the low price, and some are pretty average.
Pat17
531 posts
I don't think Temu is any worse than google for spying -I note when I google a product I get a rush of ads for the product for weeks -I think that is life on the internet I am afraid!
AboutFace
420 posts
Hi Everyone, hope you are all well xx

I have bought a few things from Temu for around the house and they were fine. Haven't purchased any beauty products from them. It helps to read the reviews and check out measurements if required. 

Gosh it's cold at the moment brrr. Looking forward to spring.

Has anyone heard from the BR head office? 
Pat17
531 posts
I finally bought a few things from Temu and the order was quickly processed and products really good -I wouldnt buy make up though
tabucutie
1835 posts
I love Sheglam (Shein) I have quite afew products and some repurchases. They are so good.

Trying and succeeding in not doing any purchases online. Maybe not until Christmas. And possibly not even then.
MareeB
5315 posts
I'm trying to avoid online shopping too Tabu, partly to save money but more because the internet seems to be crowded with fake sites and it's hard to know what's real when shopping. I'm worried about security.
Kimrose
1447 posts
I am saving for another trip so no more online shopping for me! But to be honest it is pretty exciting when there is a parcel on the doorstep waiting for you. 

I love spring weather, it's my favourite season.

And no, Beauty Review head ooffice has been on the quiet side lately. Hope things are all good and they have just hunkered down for winter

MareeB
5315 posts
Oooh exciting Kim - back to China?
Pat17
531 posts
Kim that sounds interesting -You have motivated yourself after your amazing trip !
Pat17
531 posts
i looked up wish and it is a similar structure to Temu with products sourced from china -seems a good site too.
Pat17
531 posts
Wish does charge postage and delivery times can be long but very similar to Temu -I will check out both before I order.
Kimrose
1447 posts
Yes, I am going back to China! This time I will be attending a wonderful friend's wedding. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!