Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

House Sitting

7 posts, 3 members
Pat17
531 posts
If you haven't tried hous sitting give it a go. We are house sitting while we wait to move into our new home and we are looking after a fabulous house in Christchurch and a french bulldog and two beautiful rag doll cats. The animals are so much fun and I am enjoying walking the dog and getting to know Christchurch.
MareeB
5315 posts
It sounds like fun. I'd love a rag doll cat!
Pat17
531 posts
It is fun .The rag dolls are beautiful but always cleaning up fluff off everything.The dog is a real charactor and we have been having a lot of long walks.
Pat17
531 posts
Last two days of house sitting and we have been so lucky with the house and the lovely animals! I am so going to miss the French Bulldag as she is such an intelligent fun dog ,
Pat17
531 posts
we had a fantastic shift and great movers and the previous owner left the house immaculate
ChristineS
23 posts
I used to do quite a bit of house and pet sitting, and I can definitely recommend it! Now we have two dogs...
Pat17
531 posts
It was a great experience and the people we house sat for were so nice too.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!