Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

How often do you use a face mask?

18 posts, 10 members
Is a face mask part of your weekly routine? Or how often do you use one and are you particular what you put on your face?
I won't just use any old mask on my face. My go to are Detmalogica and Pure Fiji. But I have not used a treatment in a long time. 
Pat17
553 posts
I usually use one abount once a month.
tabucutie
1837 posts
No where as often as I should. I'd be lucky if it was a couple of times a month. I do want to have a facial treatment though. Overdue.
MareeB
5319 posts
I wasn't using one, but I've started this weekend again because my skin needs it.
Pat17
553 posts
I love the feeling after a face mask.My skin is dry so just benefits so much and I feel pampered too.
Macs
5357 posts
Bro..I haven't done a mask for ages lol 
MareeB
5319 posts
Hi Macs, great to see you! I have an egg white face pack on right now :)
Pat17
553 posts
I do like going and having a facial treatment done for me but few and far between as the cost is outside my budget.
Kimrose
1455 posts
Sunday is face mask night at my place. On the odd occasion I manage a sneaky Wednesday night one as well
MareeB
5319 posts
My skin has been oooky lately so I've been egg whiting every night. Its looking much better :)
Pat17
553 posts
MareeB -does that dry your skin ?
MareeB
5319 posts
No, it doesn't.  It feels lovely.
tannygirl
3395 posts
I use one when I feel like it and can use one. But to be fair, I have a bunch of skincare devices that I use daily, every other day, weekly, twice weekly, and monthly. They have taken the place of my masking routine, I use to use them every other day. Now, sleeping masks are the easiest ones to fit in although it's a fancy name for essentially a night cream.
Pat17
553 posts
Tanny girl your process's sound really interesting ?
bevik1971
14 posts
Gosh I've actually never used a face mask haha!  What am I missing out on??
Johanna
43 posts
Occasionally, but in saying that I generously put on my serum on my forehead around my eyes and a little to my smile lines almost every night. I also am trying to moisturise my collarbone type area clavicle because I'm a side sleeper and I get those rings and aged look. I think it's an area that gets exposed to sun alot over the years too. 
Pat17
553 posts
bevik1971 you must try a face mask .It just makes your skin feel so soft and pampered -Good if you need some me time and does give you a lift.
vintage_ink
43 posts
I know if I I do a deep cleansing clay mask it's once a week but then I love the ordinary peeling mask , this combo just leaves my skin smooth and deeply cleansed , I really really notice the difference. So I think at least once a week is key 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!