Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Thread could not be found
15182 topics, 140393 posts, 8881 members
12526 Topics
115488 Posts
22 Sep 10:03am
957 Topics
8408 Posts
12 May 1:40pm
926 Topics
9305 Posts
29 Nov 2023 6:04pm
323 Topics
2798 Posts
27 Aug 8:36pm
129 Topics
1672 Posts
18 Sep 5:00pm
103 Topics
794 Posts
16 Jul 2023 6:44pm
218 Topics
1928 Posts
25 Mar 10:17am

Sign In or Register for an account to contribute to NZ's beauty forum and join the discussion.

50 topics, 139 posts, 17 members
Started by Johanna
1 Replies
18 Sep 5:00pm
Started by Whittakers-lover
10 Replies
21 Sep 9:20am
17 Replies
21 Sep 9:49am
2 Replies
12 Sep 9:37am
Started by Pat17
10 Replies
18 Replies
14 Sep 9:26am
8 Replies
7 Sep 11:59am
Started by Kimrose
12 Replies
18 Sep 9:38am
Started by MareeB
7 Replies
11 Sep 9:19am
Started by leuyen8952
2 Replies
28 Aug 8:57am
Started by leuyen8952
1 Replies
23 Aug 7:17pm
Started by MareeB
9 Replies
20 Sep 9:50am
Started by leuyen8952
1 Replies
22 Aug 2:08pm
Started by leuyen8952
1 Replies
22 Aug 2:07pm
Started by leuyen8952
1 Replies
22 Aug 1:56pm
Started by adsds0524
1 Replies
21 Aug 11:09pm
Started by adsds0524
1 Replies
21 Aug 11:08pm
Started by adsds0524
1 Replies
21 Aug 11:08pm
Started by adsds0524
1 Replies
21 Aug 10:40pm
4 topics, 86 posts, 14 members
Started by Pat17
49 Replies
21 Sep 9:47am
17 Replies
21 Sep 9:49am
Started by Pat17
10 Replies
10 Replies
21 Sep 9:20am
50 posts, 10 members
Pat17
553 posts
I was lookimg for a shoe stand and they had some at $30 that looked really flimsy -K Mart had some really solid ones at $32 and under for example however they had a lot of stuff that kids would probably like and I am not in the market for that so differnt folks different strokes.
cremin2
1 posts
What specific items did you find at Panda Mart that you considered low quality, and how do they compare to products from KMart or The Warehouse?
Pat17
553 posts
Looks like all the basics are being addressed .Hope they get a buyer soon for the site's sake to keep the momentum going.
Pat17
553 posts
Yes Kimrose I agree .Hopefully the current owners will reach out to us if we can help in any way too as we don't know why they are selling and there may be something we can help with.
Kimrose
1455 posts
I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed that the new owners have the passion that we all have for Beauty Review 
Kimrose
1455 posts
I did a few reviews lately, I got the points but I wasn't notified 
Kimrose
1455 posts
Omg!!! I remember those old vault days!! The pressure was real! It is a much kinder way now, lol
Maree, Kim and Tabucutie - the BBBE were just that!!! I'd be devastated if there were no more.
We have come so far with the Vault too. Remember back in the day when the vault only opened a few times a year. lol and the previews we'd get lol. And on the day, we'd all be refreshing our pages before the clock opened the vault and it would crash lol
Tabucutie, fingers crossed we will suddenly get email notifications for our reviews. Soon :-)
Kim and Johanna I haven't received notification for reviews either. But will continue, in hope :-)
Pat17, did you say BR is on the market?
It's a worry :-)  Maree it was my 10 year anniversary in February this year. BR has been a huge part of my life as well. 
Pat17
553 posts
How long do you leave in on Mareeb?
Pat17
553 posts
Totally agree Mareeb there are obviously issues behind the scenes that we are not aware of.I wish them well and hope all is sorted for them soon.
MareeB
5319 posts
It seems likely the vault is closed because there's no one to man it at the moment.  Its all very sad. BR has been a big part of my life for all these years. It's been so much fun and I'm very grateful. I hope things resolve themselves soon.
Pat17
553 posts
Must be so hard for the owner to keep motivated when they are trying to sell .Hope all is good !!
Pat17
553 posts
OH Yes I got one last year -So good !!
tabucutie
1837 posts
The Xmas beauty box is my year highlight and what I get for myself. Starting to think there may not be a box which is a bit sad. Have enjoyed them though.
tabucutie
1837 posts
I saw the vault was closed, with a reopening date so have been catching up on reviews. Haven't had any notifications or emails to confirm reviews have been accepted and points given. 
Johanna
43 posts
I hope this is allowed to post in here I currently have some LeRêve parfums for sale cheaper than the website and from getting from the consultants. LeRêve parfum- is stronger more concentrated than anything else you will find on the market I promise you their parfums are beast projectors and last ALL DAY AND NIGHT Solei de Jasmin smells exactly like Diors J'Adore this is intended to be a top quality dupe I tested both and the lereve exceeded in longevity and my cousin couldn't tell the difference between the two and if you enjoy vanilla as a fragrance I'm sure you will love Vanillatrope intense this is my bed time scent now and I always get compliments when I wear my solei de Jasmin. If you buy through me it will be cheaper than from the website and LeRêve consultants even with postage. Let me know if interested you can find me on Facebook and my listings are on marketplace and TradeMe I've plenty of good feedback - Van Der Lee Johanna. 
Johanna
43 posts
I've posted quite a few now and not had notification of points being awarded I noticed that there's alot of very old products in lines that really need updating for example Mco is at the warehouse and I'm curious about it but in the BR directory it is listed as model co which is what it used to be long ago and all those products listed are discontinued now. 
Pat17
553 posts
I note that is is still being advertised -Hard time to sell any business so I do hope the existing owner gets a nice buyer who can lift the business and keep up the good standars already in place.
Pat17
553 posts
It is lovely to have four distinct seasons and each one has their own blessings !
Pat17
553 posts
Hope so too Kimrose !
Pat17
553 posts
Totally agree Tannygirl !
tannygirl
3395 posts
For sale?! I hope that the staff is okay and that it doesn't effect the integrity of the site.
Pat17
553 posts
I haven't done one for a while as I am trying to use up all the products I have and then I will be able to start again.
Pat17
553 posts
They do sound like fun. I love to get a box of goodies and if I din't want some the the products someone else does.
Kimrose
1455 posts
And yes Maree, we have had some great times here with Beauty Review,  and I am sure we will have many more in the future 
Kimrose
1455 posts
I love the beauty boxes. It was a great opportunity to gift products that I wouldn't use and a great opportunity to try new products that you may not have bought.
Kimrose
1455 posts
Maree, I hope the reno went well! Came in on time and on budget. It's always amazing how much even a small reno can change your whole perspective on your home
Kimrose
1455 posts
I am continuing to do reviews.  I have an absolute mountain of them to do,  some products I have used up but have kept the containers so I can review them! 
Kimrose
1455 posts
I would hope that everything will stay the same as far as our vault points go if BR gets sold
Johanna
43 posts
For sale??!  Oh no! I wondered why we haven't got the BR vault open all the time anymore 😞 I have lots of points to spend and have been saving them up and keeping an eye on what products would pop up Will all our points be expired in new ownership? Will we loose our current beauty staff? 
Johanna
43 posts
I think we need some more products added! I'm trying to find products on here that I'd like to try and then review. 
MareeB
5319 posts
I haven't done one recently because I have had too many things open and I'm trying to catch up. I recently reno-ed my house and I have a strong need to use up/get rid of, more stuff so that I can live the simple life I strongly desire to live.
MareeB
5319 posts
Remember the early ones in the wee boxes Whittakerslover? I remember being so excited about them. What awesome fun times we have had :)
I wish BR did more regular Beauty Boxes. I always try and support them. What other Beauty Boxes are out there??
I am so behind in reviews.  I am trying to get through a few today.
vintage_ink
43 posts
I know if I I do a deep cleansing clay mask it's once a week but then I love the ordinary peeling mask , this combo just leaves my skin smooth and deeply cleansed , I really really notice the difference. So I think at least once a week is key 
Pat17
553 posts
Yes both KMart and The Warehouse have better quality products and less rubbish stuff.
AboutFace
421 posts
Yes totally agree Pat, it was super busy and I do prefer Kmart. 
Pat17
553 posts
bevik1971 you must try a face mask .It just makes your skin feel so soft and pampered -Good if you need some me time and does give you a lift.
Johanna
43 posts
Occasionally, but in saying that I generously put on my serum on my forehead around my eyes and a little to my smile lines almost every night. I also am trying to moisturise my collarbone type area clavicle because I'm a side sleeper and I get those rings and aged look. I think it's an area that gets exposed to sun alot over the years too. 
Pat17
553 posts
With so many business's having problems this is a worry for the staff on BR -Best wishes to our lovely team
Pat17
553 posts
My partner does all the time with change of weather .Spring can be a nightmare.
Pat17
553 posts
It is called Panda Mart. I was nosy so went yesterday .Honestly not for me -So much cheap junk.Possible good for odd item but it was like a $2 shop on steroids.Perhaps for kids party stuff or toys for short term but seriously not good quality.Both KMart and the Warehouse are better quality.Glad I went but I won't bother going back.
It's that fun time of year again. Does anyone else suffer from Hayfever??? Watery eyes, itchy outside of nose, blowing of nose and the odd sneeze. 
Haven't been to Chch one but I've heard it is manic! Colleagues went on Saturday evening and they said you couldn't move. It was chaos. 
Pat17
553 posts
It is so annoying !!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!