Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Thread could not be found
15186 topics, 140447 posts, 8882 members
12530 Topics
115542 Posts
16 Oct 11:05am
957 Topics
8408 Posts
12 May 1:40pm
926 Topics
9305 Posts
29 Nov 2023 6:04pm
323 Topics
2798 Posts
27 Aug 8:36pm
129 Topics
1672 Posts
18 Sep 5:00pm
103 Topics
794 Posts
16 Jul 2023 6:44pm
218 Topics
1928 Posts
25 Mar 10:17am

Sign In or Register for an account to contribute to NZ's beauty forum and join the discussion.

50 topics, 185 posts, 20 members
Started by Pat17
1 Replies
Started by Pat17
9 Replies
16 Oct 10:00am
Started by Whittakers-lover
2 Replies
15 Oct 9:01am
Started by Pat17
9 Replies
16 Oct 10:02am
Started by Johanna
1 Replies
18 Sep 5:00pm
12 Replies
26 Sep 9:29am
21 Replies
3 Oct 9:26am
24 Replies
15 Oct 10:20am
Started by Pat17
10 Replies
22 Sep 10:03am
18 Replies
14 Sep 9:26am
8 Replies
7 Sep 11:59am
Started by Kimrose
12 Replies
18 Sep 9:38am
Started by MareeB
7 Replies
11 Sep 9:19am
Started by leuyen8952
2 Replies
28 Aug 8:57am
Started by leuyen8952
1 Replies
23 Aug 7:17pm
Started by MareeB
10 Replies
7 Oct 10:03am
Started by leuyen8952
1 Replies
22 Aug 2:08pm
Started by leuyen8952
1 Replies
22 Aug 2:07pm
Started by leuyen8952
1 Replies
22 Aug 1:56pm
Started by adsds0524
1 Replies
21 Aug 11:09pm
Started by adsds0524
1 Replies
21 Aug 11:08pm
Started by adsds0524
1 Replies
21 Aug 11:08pm
5 topics, 45 posts, 11 members
24 Replies
15 Oct 10:20am
Started by Pat17
9 Replies
16 Oct 10:02am
Started by Pat17
9 Replies
16 Oct 10:00am
2 Replies
15 Oct 9:01am
Started by Pat17
1 Replies
50 posts, 12 members
Pat17
577 posts
Vault never opened and now extended to January -Behing the scenes need to let us know what is happening -Maybe we can help in some way !!
Pat17
577 posts
What is happening !! The vault never opened as advertised ,Reviews haven't been updated and no new articles!! We need to know what has happened .
Pat17
577 posts
What -Now opens in 77 Days !!! What is going on ????
Pat17
577 posts
Yes that would be nice -I will try again tomorrow -Like that song " Tomorrow ,Tomorrow !!"
ChristineS
26 posts
Maybe someone from BR could give us an update when the vault will actually open?
Pat17
577 posts
Me too !! Hope it is sorted soon !
ChristineS
26 posts
I also pays to get an allergy test, I used to think I had hayfever, but it turns out I'm allergic to dust mites. If you can be sure what you're allergic to, you might be able to avoid it (to a degree).
ChristineS
26 posts
I also wrote two reviews a little while ago, hoping that new content would be good for the BR site, but I am also still waiting for the reviews to be approved.
Kimrose
1460 posts
Will keep checking!! So keen
Pat17
577 posts
Yes there is a glitch -Not great start but keeps us checking eh !!
Johanna
46 posts
I've not been notified of my recent reviews either being published and I'm here for the vault and it doesn't seem to be open yet it is supposed to be I wonder what's going on? 
Johanna
46 posts
Yeah why isn't it open? I delayed going in to my daughter's playcentre for this and it's her last term there 
Johanna
46 posts
I'm on here to see and so far it's not? 
tabucutie
1839 posts
I put the date in my diary and am here at 9am. Vault hasn't opened.. Will check back throughout the day just in case though.
AboutFace
426 posts
Such a sad situation for them to be in Maree, hopefully they have found something better for them. 
lovebeauty
1 posts
Yes ! Antihistamines can help but still nasty with all the pollen lol
Pat17
577 posts
Very exciting and hopefully beginning of new chapter !!
Pat17
577 posts
I am the same Whittalers-lover.It is a worry XX
I really hope things pick up again. I haven't had notification my last reviews were accepted.  I can't see them published either :-(
Do you think the Vault will be opening? X
Kimrose
1460 posts
So much has changed on our country,  I just love to remember the times when kids would play in the street, go to each other's houses, that's when I was a kid. Good times!
MareeB
5323 posts
I don't know where they were moved to AboutFace. I'd say some managed to get a room in transitional housing, others probably live in cars. The lucky ones might have gotten rooms with other people.  I didn't think I'd ever see the day that NZ would be like this.
Pat17
577 posts
It is sad that so many people are homeless and a lot are on drugs too.
Pat17
577 posts
Kimrose that is a good idea -I will check out my latest products too and review.
AboutFace
426 posts
Definitely sad Maree, no there shouldn't be any homeless people here. Where were they moved to? 
Kimrose
1460 posts
I have a lot of reviews to do, I will try to get them done this weekend!
Kimrose
1460 posts
I think if we carry on like business as usual. This could help with the sale if there is a buyer checking out Beauty Review.  They will see it is a viable option, so let's keep going!
Pat17
577 posts
I agree with you MareeB -Nz should never have homeless -We should be a more compassionate society
MareeB
5323 posts
It really was AboutFace. I'm glad the homeless people were moved off the park before it happened or there could have been fatalities. I can't believe I'm talking about homeless people living on parks in Dunedin - what happened to my country?????  
Pat17
577 posts
I am worried nothing is happening -perhaps we an offer our services in some way to help keep this site going ? What are your thoughts?
Pat17
577 posts
Thanks Silvene -I really feel for you .
Silvene
1288 posts
I have chronic hayfever (I suffer with it all year round, not just seasonally, although it's so much worse in Spring). I find Razene to be one of the best antihistimines, and take one every night with dinner. If it's really bad (like last night, where I ended up sneezing and coughing with a post-nasal drip, even after taking the antihistimine before bed), I take a second tablet in the morning, as well. 

Rinsing my sinuses with a saline solution really helps get rid of any allergens, and clears blockages. I use a sinus rinse bottle (similar to this one) and just mix my own saline solution at home, using one eighth of a teaspoon of water in 250ml of cooled, boiled water.
AboutFace
426 posts
Pleased that you are ok Maree, it looked bad down there xx
Pat17
577 posts
I asked CW if they had this but it was not in stock !! Bummer !
MareeB
5323 posts
Aw thanks AboutFace! No, just a flooded yard and had to work from home. It's been so nice today, you wouldn't think there'd been any rain!!  Thank you for your kind thoughts x
Pat17
577 posts
My poor partner has tried so many long term things for hayfever mostly prescribed by the Dr and long term however next spring I will try the local honey to see if it helps
AboutFace
426 posts
Maree I hope you're not affected by the flooding down south xx
Pat17
577 posts
I think we need to be patient and supportive as a team and hopefully all will be revealed X
Pat17
577 posts
Hope  we find out soon as I feel for the current owner -Maybe they are having personal or health problems an we could be of some help .
Pat17
577 posts
This feels like a one man band at present ,I wish we knew the problems as between us we could possibly help Queenie
I haven't had notification my reviews have been accepted, nor points added. I hope this isn't the beginning of the end :-(
The last few times logging in, I've wondered if I was going to be able to do so. Thinking we'd be locked out  :-(
MareeB
5323 posts
There hasn't been a lot of pollen down here yet so I haven't had much hayfever so far. Thanks for the hints, I'll appreciate them when the season really kicks in!
Millyw
70 posts
I was told by a friend that antihistamines take awhile to kick in, so if you take them at night, you have a good amount in your system in the morning which is meant to help prevent allergies during the day. I am not sure if the science is correct lol but since taking one each night during allergy season, I have felt so so much better. I sleep better too as my nose isnt blocked. Apparantly I snore less too haha!!!
Pat17
577 posts
Thanks About face -something different to try .
Pat17
577 posts
Yes I think we all feel the same .It would be nice to know if there is anything we could do to keep the BR going if they are having problems .I would hate to see thissite go as so many awesome people are part of it.
siouxsannah
262 posts
Oh that is sad if BR is being sold. It would be my ten year anniversary as a member of BR next year. I know I have not interacted nearly as much with BR over the past year or so as I used to, but I still enjoy the site. They have given me so much over the years, and it was cool to meet people on here.
AboutFace
426 posts
They say to eat honey that's local to your area. 
Pat17
577 posts
Yes they do help but my partner goes in waves with sore runny eyes an nothing seems to help.
Kimrose
1460 posts
Working in a pharmacy I hear on a daily basis about people's allergies and I just feel so sorry for them! The symptoms are horrid. A good antihistamine, 1 every day should help

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!