Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Is BR being run by Robots

49 posts, 12 members
Pat17
553 posts
I haven't seen any comments or input lately by the Queen or Head Pixie. Are our lovely ladies still in the background ?
Pat17
553 posts
sorry I meant Queenie or the lovely head pixie XX
MareeB
5319 posts
Lets comment heaps and push the spam away!!!

MareeB
5319 posts
I'm not sure Pat17, but it's pretty quiet just now.
MareeB
5319 posts
I reviewed a product weeks ago but it's never been added, which makes me worried for the staff.
Pat17
553 posts
yes I am worried for the staff too ? Hope all is good in their world XX
RachLouise
219 posts
It's been very quiet on here. I was worrying.
I noticed today that the Beauty Vault which is normally open, it has been closed and says that it will be opening in 52 days or something like that
MareeB
5319 posts
Oh Rachlouise that's true. I guess we all have to keep going, reviewing and chatting, and hope that everything turns out well. 
Pat17
553 posts
Hopefully they are just revamping everything and all is well in the back ground. Fingers crossedXX
Yes, what's going on??? :-(
MareeB
5319 posts
The spam is going wild! yick.
Pat17
553 posts
Hopefully just a revamp and back to business. Love this site !!
Pat17
553 posts
Spam is just a pain -Why don't they get a life !!!
Kimrose
1455 posts
Wow! The spam! I remember a couple of years ago we had an issue with spam. Hope they can sort it all out soon.
Kimrose
1455 posts
I reviewed 3 products last week and I received my points but did not receive the email. Not too sure what's going on with Beauty Review right now. 
Silvene
1287 posts
Wow, so much spam. I haven't seen this much for a while. 
What happened to the moderators? 
Kimrose
1455 posts
For me right now I am going on like business as usual. Will keep reviewing products and commentating on our fabulous forum.
Silvene
1287 posts
Hopefully, the vault is closed for a restock of new items. Fingers crossed. 
Silvene
1287 posts
When last was there a trial team?
Pat17
553 posts
Yes I agree I am hoping in the background everything is getting sorted including spam and staff.Best wishes to all the hidden pixiesXX
Millyw
69 posts
I think the last trial was a hair curler? Quite a while ago. I dont remember many this year which seems unusual...
MareeB
5319 posts
I hope everything's ok. If not, I hope we can help in some way.
MareeB
5319 posts
Me too Kimmie, not matter what, I still look on BR for reviews before I buy something.
Pat17
553 posts
Yes I always look at reviews here first . I agree MareeB if we can help if there is a problem we will.
tabucutie
1837 posts
@Silvene - Once the spam issue was resolved the last time there was no need more moderators so we stopped being moderators and our access was changed back to standard. I would have deleted the spam but don't have access to do so anymore.
MareeB
5319 posts
Hi Tabucutie - good to see you :)
Pat17
553 posts
Hopefully tabucutie they will re address this soon XX
Pat17
553 posts
As MareeB said lets just ignore and comment above it to hide it !
I really hope all is well too. Nice to see the regulars still on here. X
tabucutie
1837 posts
Hi Maree lovely to see you too!
Pat17
553 posts
Yes so nice to see all the members and getting to know them -Love this site !
Pat17
553 posts
This site is a great way to appreciate like minded people and nice to see the respect shown to all >
Lisa-Lou
2687 posts
I see that BR is currently for sale I'm guessing that is the reason why. 
Pat17
553 posts
Oh No Lisa-Lou !! Hopefully all goes well and this site continues.
Kimrose
1455 posts
Foe sale?? Where did you see that?
MareeB
5319 posts
Whaaaat??? yes, where did you see that? I did not see that coming ....
Lisa-Lou
2687 posts
https://kakapobusiness.co.nz/business-for-sale/beauty-review-top-product-review-website-profit-of-70000
Pat17
553 posts
Hope the staff are all safe with new owner as they have worked so hard.
Kimrose
1455 posts
I just looked at the site, and yes, we are for sale! 
Pat17
553 posts
Yes I looked too -Hopefully it sells and the staff are safe in their jobs -Very worrying for all XX
bevik1971
14 posts
Oh no!  Fingers crossed for all the staff here ❤️
Pat17
553 posts
With so many business's having problems this is a worry for the staff on BR -Best wishes to our lovely team
Johanna
43 posts
For sale??!  Oh no! I wondered why we haven't got the BR vault open all the time anymore 😞 I have lots of points to spend and have been saving them up and keeping an eye on what products would pop up Will all our points be expired in new ownership? Will we loose our current beauty staff? 
Kimrose
1455 posts
I would hope that everything will stay the same as far as our vault points go if BR gets sold
tannygirl
3395 posts
For sale?! I hope that the staff is okay and that it doesn't effect the integrity of the site.
Pat17
553 posts
Totally agree Tannygirl !
Pat17
553 posts
I note that is is still being advertised -Hard time to sell any business so I do hope the existing owner gets a nice buyer who can lift the business and keep up the good standars already in place.
Kimrose
1455 posts
I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed that the new owners have the passion that we all have for Beauty Review 
Pat17
553 posts
Yes Kimrose I agree .Hopefully the current owners will reach out to us if we can help in any way too as we don't know why they are selling and there may be something we can help with.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!