Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Is everyone continuing to post reviews?

17 posts, 6 members
I am so behind in reviews.  I am trying to get through a few today.
MareeB
5319 posts
I haven't done one recently because I have had too many things open and I'm trying to catch up. I recently reno-ed my house and I have a strong need to use up/get rid of, more stuff so that I can live the simple life I strongly desire to live.
Johanna
43 posts
I think we need some more products added! I'm trying to find products on here that I'd like to try and then review. 
Kimrose
1455 posts
I am continuing to do reviews.  I have an absolute mountain of them to do,  some products I have used up but have kept the containers so I can review them! 
Kimrose
1455 posts
Maree, I hope the reno went well! Came in on time and on budget. It's always amazing how much even a small reno can change your whole perspective on your home
Pat17
553 posts
I haven't done one for a while as I am trying to use up all the products I have and then I will be able to start again.
Johanna
43 posts
I've posted quite a few now and not had notification of points being awarded I noticed that there's alot of very old products in lines that really need updating for example Mco is at the warehouse and I'm curious about it but in the BR directory it is listed as model co which is what it used to be long ago and all those products listed are discontinued now. 
tabucutie
1837 posts
I saw the vault was closed, with a reopening date so have been catching up on reviews. Haven't had any notifications or emails to confirm reviews have been accepted and points given. 
Pat17
553 posts
Must be so hard for the owner to keep motivated when they are trying to sell .Hope all is good !!
MareeB
5319 posts
It seems likely the vault is closed because there's no one to man it at the moment.  Its all very sad. BR has been a big part of my life for all these years. It's been so much fun and I'm very grateful. I hope things resolve themselves soon.
Pat17
553 posts
Totally agree Mareeb there are obviously issues behind the scenes that we are not aware of.I wish them well and hope all is sorted for them soon.
It's a worry :-)  Maree it was my 10 year anniversary in February this year. BR has been a huge part of my life as well. 
Pat17, did you say BR is on the market?
Kim and Johanna I haven't received notification for reviews either. But will continue, in hope :-)
Tabucutie, fingers crossed we will suddenly get email notifications for our reviews. Soon :-)
Kimrose
1455 posts
I did a few reviews lately, I got the points but I wasn't notified 
Pat17
553 posts
Looks like all the basics are being addressed .Hope they get a buyer soon for the site's sake to keep the momentum going.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!