Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Not a lot happening in BR

22 posts, 8 members
Pat17
580 posts
Am I imagining it or is less happening in BR.There has been no update in the rewards and a lot less articles. Hopefully it is just a time of year thing as I love this site.
MareeB
5323 posts
It does seem quieter, but I guess everyone is having to change the way they do things. I just put a vault order in and it's on it's way already :)
Pat17
580 posts
Thats good MareeB . Hope this site keeps going though as I really enjoy being part of it.
tabucutie
1839 posts
I'm not on here as much as I used to be. Work takes a lot of my time. I'm taking leave at the moment and have made it back here. Have seen some articles I haven't read but not as much content to catch up on as I thought. Still looking forward to it though.
MareeB
5323 posts
Hi Tabucutie - it's lovely to see you :)
Pat17
580 posts
yes so nice to see you back Tabucutie
I definitely need to catch up and do some reviews. Life gets a little busy sometimes :-)
Pat17
580 posts
Yes we are busy getting ready for our shift on Wed -so exciting
ChristineS
27 posts
I also noticed fewer new articles. I hope it's not a sign that there is trouble.
Pat17
580 posts
yes ChristineS that concerns me too !!
SooziesWorld
3005 posts
Well there was a problem with my vault order so you really have to wonder what's going on. 
Pat17
580 posts
I hope all is well as I love this site and I have leant so much in a little time and tried some great products
tabucutie
1839 posts
Thanks Maree, nice to see you too :)

I still use this site as my go to before making any beauty purchases.
Kimrose
1463 posts
I did a vault order this month and it was as good as usual.
SooziesWorld
3005 posts
I'm still waiting for the problem with my vault order to be sorted out :-(
MareeB
5323 posts
Oh, I hope it's sorted soon for you Soozie.
Pat17
580 posts
Good to hear Kimrose !!
Silvene
1288 posts
I'm still around, but don't check in nearly as often as I used to. I started to lose interest when the Forum switched from beauty related topics to general every day chit-chat. Not that I'm against it, it just seemed to take away what Beauty Review used to be about. I used to love checking in and helping out with manicure, pedicure, or make-up and skincare related issues. I haven't answered much on the forum in ages.
MareeB
5323 posts
Lovely to see you Silvene! I haven't read your book yet but I have kissed a lot of frogs lol Yes, the beauty subjects did get exhausted and the forum has been more general. Kinda nice though. It would be nice to see some chat about any new products that have popped up.
MareeB
5323 posts
I made another vault order last night. I hope it's ok.
MareeB
5323 posts
It would be lovely if other members out there dropped into the forum, just as a show of support please? we'd love to hear from everyone out there :)
Pat17
580 posts
I agree MareeB -Not many members are joining in and lovely to get different imput

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!