Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

10 posts, 6 members
Pat17
553 posts
Apparently it is similar to Temu in prices etc? Has anyone been to have a look yet?
bevik1971
14 posts
Never heard of that!  Now I'm interested haha
MareeB
5319 posts
Erm I don't think I need any further temptation to do online shopping :(
Pat17
553 posts
-It is a physical shop -New one in Christcurch and a couple in Auckland so far .
Haven't been to Chch one but I've heard it is manic! Colleagues went on Saturday evening and they said you couldn't move. It was chaos. 
Pat17
553 posts
It is called Panda Mart. I was nosy so went yesterday .Honestly not for me -So much cheap junk.Possible good for odd item but it was like a $2 shop on steroids.Perhaps for kids party stuff or toys for short term but seriously not good quality.Both KMart and the Warehouse are better quality.Glad I went but I won't bother going back.
AboutFace
421 posts
Yes totally agree Pat, it was super busy and I do prefer Kmart. 
Pat17
553 posts
Yes both KMart and The Warehouse have better quality products and less rubbish stuff.
cremin2
1 posts
What specific items did you find at Panda Mart that you considered low quality, and how do they compare to products from KMart or The Warehouse?
Pat17
553 posts
I was lookimg for a shoe stand and they had some at $30 that looked really flimsy -K Mart had some really solid ones at $32 and under for example however they had a lot of stuff that kids would probably like and I am not in the market for that so differnt folks different strokes.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!