Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Rewards Vault

33 posts, 10 members
MareeB
5323 posts
There are some gorgeous products in the vault if anyone has points to spend. I'm excited to have just picked up 3 beautiful products :)
Pat17
580 posts
Well done Maree
Pat17
580 posts
What did you buy Maree ?
MareeB
5323 posts
I bought the St Tropez serum (which I really really wanted as soon as I saw the trial), the Olay serum and the Essano facial oil. I'm very pleased :)
Lisa-Lou
2687 posts
I grabbed a couple of nice things :-)
Pat17
580 posts
Wow they sound so nice Maree. I look forward to your reviews.
MareeB
5323 posts
I love the vault !!
tabucutie
1839 posts
I did see the goodies but don't really need anything just at the moment. Will save my points for now...just in case.
Pat17
580 posts
I have yet to experience the vault but what a lovely way to try products.
I need to go for a look!!!! :-)
Pat17
580 posts
It must be so hard to choose.So many awesome products.
Kimrose
1463 posts
Such a wonderful place to browse and buy
Lisa-Lou
2687 posts
Mine arrived today. Thanks so much BR xx
Pat17
580 posts
I am really happy -I have ordered my first order after a struggle with my browser which has now taken double points off but I am sure will be corrected by BR . I can't wait to try my new products.
Pat17
580 posts
I received my first rewards order today and am so excited to try.
MareeB
5323 posts
Oooh what did you get Pat17?
Pat17
580 posts
I got St Tropaz slow tan, ThayerToner , Eco bar shampoo and Antipodes water night cream. It is amazing .
MareeB
5323 posts
Wow great haul Pat17. It's soo fun isn't it? we're very lucky :)
Pat17
580 posts
Totally lucky MareeB.It is a fun site and i am learning a lot plus the chance to try products that are new and interesting.
never used the rewards vault yet! how long does it take to get your rewards
Pat17
580 posts
Usually the order comes quite quickly . Approx 10 days. I haven't really noted but I was surprised how efficient they are.
Pat17
580 posts
I am ready to put in my second order so will be able to confirm times after wards. 
Lisa-Lou
2687 posts
Allow 14-21 days but sometimes it is much quicker :-)
MareeB
5323 posts
I just made an order. Can't wait :)
I placed an order 2 days ago and it got here this morning. So excited to try the products!!
Pat17
580 posts
I have put my order in and am so impressed by the great communication .It is so exciting to see the delivery getting closer .Good on you BR.
MareeB
5323 posts
Has anyone made an order this month?
Pat17
580 posts
No MareeB I am still enjoying my order from last month .It is like a personal christmas when the order comes.I love it and trying new products.
tabucutie
1839 posts
Not for a few months
Pat17
580 posts
I will possibly look at the vault next month so I have an early xmas prezzie  to spoil myself.
MareeB
5323 posts
I'm having a very annoying day that has so far resulted in a query to one company and negative feedback to two supermarkets, something I avoid doing as it really destroys my zen when I feel compelled to complain about anything. But then - taadaaaa- my lovely Beauty Vault products arrived! Woohoo, thanks BR, that really uplifted my day, my zen is restored :) (pic on photowall)
MrsO
196 posts
I recently received my Antipodes Manuka Honey eye cream from the vault which I really love, thanks BR!
I loveee the vault, but I've used all my points for now :( haha

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!