Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

9 posts, 3 members
MareeB
5319 posts
I saw a post of a girl doing a face pack with just Sudocrem applied thickly. Leave it on, wash it off. I have it on my face now for my first try. Apparently it's great for acne.
Pat17
553 posts
Interesting -How did your skin feel after ?
MareeB
5319 posts
I'm not sure Pat17. It is hydrated I think. Maybe it does it's best work on oily skin, which I don't have.
Pat17
553 posts
I am the same -I have dry skin -Worth trying though Mareeb
Millyw
69 posts
My cousin from the UK lived with me for a while a few years ago, and she taught me about sudocream for acne! Id never heard of it, but tried it and it seemed to work well. My teenage daughter does it now too. It looks funny going to bed with white spots everywhere!
Millyw
69 posts
Also - just adding that at the time I had some generic zinc cream that I had bought for my babies nappy rash, and that also worked. Cheaper than sudocream, but I do prefer using the branded cream. Just if anyone has the zinc cream lying around - it is pretty good too!
MareeB
5319 posts
Hi Millyw. I slap it on like a full face pack - I look like a ghost! but it gradually sinks into my skin. If nothing else, my face is deeply clean. It does feel nice afterwards too :)
Pat17
553 posts
This sounds like fun -Love using a cream as a mask overnight.
Pat17
553 posts
How long do you leave in on Mareeb?

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!