Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Thread could not be found
15182 topics, 140412 posts, 8881 members
12526 Topics
115507 Posts
4 Oct 10:24am
957 Topics
8408 Posts
12 May 1:40pm
926 Topics
9305 Posts
29 Nov 2023 6:04pm
323 Topics
2798 Posts
27 Aug 8:36pm
129 Topics
1672 Posts
18 Sep 5:00pm
103 Topics
794 Posts
16 Jul 2023 6:44pm
218 Topics
1928 Posts
25 Mar 10:17am

Sign In or Register for an account to contribute to NZ's beauty forum and join the discussion.

50 topics, 154 posts, 17 members
Started by Johanna
1 Replies
18 Sep 5:00pm
Started by Whittakers-lover
12 Replies
26 Sep 9:29am
21 Replies
3 Oct 9:26am
11 Replies
Started by Pat17
10 Replies
22 Sep 10:03am
18 Replies
14 Sep 9:26am
8 Replies
7 Sep 11:59am
Started by Kimrose
12 Replies
18 Sep 9:38am
Started by MareeB
7 Replies
11 Sep 9:19am
Started by leuyen8952
2 Replies
28 Aug 8:57am
Started by leuyen8952
1 Replies
23 Aug 7:17pm
Started by MareeB
9 Replies
20 Sep 9:50am
Started by leuyen8952
1 Replies
22 Aug 2:08pm
Started by leuyen8952
1 Replies
22 Aug 2:07pm
Started by leuyen8952
1 Replies
22 Aug 1:56pm
Started by adsds0524
1 Replies
21 Aug 11:09pm
Started by adsds0524
1 Replies
21 Aug 11:08pm
Started by adsds0524
1 Replies
21 Aug 11:08pm
Started by adsds0524
1 Replies
21 Aug 10:40pm
1 topics, 11 posts, 6 members
11 Replies
50 posts, 11 members
Pat17
563 posts
My poor partner has tried so many long term things for hayfever mostly prescribed by the Dr and long term however next spring I will try the local honey to see if it helps
AboutFace
423 posts
Maree I hope you're not affected by the flooding down south xx
Pat17
563 posts
I think we need to be patient and supportive as a team and hopefully all will be revealed X
Pat17
563 posts
Hope  we find out soon as I feel for the current owner -Maybe they are having personal or health problems an we could be of some help .
Pat17
563 posts
This feels like a one man band at present ,I wish we knew the problems as between us we could possibly help Queenie
I haven't had notification my reviews have been accepted, nor points added. I hope this isn't the beginning of the end :-(
The last few times logging in, I've wondered if I was going to be able to do so. Thinking we'd be locked out  :-(
MareeB
5320 posts
There hasn't been a lot of pollen down here yet so I haven't had much hayfever so far. Thanks for the hints, I'll appreciate them when the season really kicks in!
Millyw
70 posts
I was told by a friend that antihistamines take awhile to kick in, so if you take them at night, you have a good amount in your system in the morning which is meant to help prevent allergies during the day. I am not sure if the science is correct lol but since taking one each night during allergy season, I have felt so so much better. I sleep better too as my nose isnt blocked. Apparantly I snore less too haha!!!
Pat17
563 posts
Thanks About face -something different to try .
Pat17
563 posts
Yes I think we all feel the same .It would be nice to know if there is anything we could do to keep the BR going if they are having problems .I would hate to see thissite go as so many awesome people are part of it.
siouxsannah
262 posts
Oh that is sad if BR is being sold. It would be my ten year anniversary as a member of BR next year. I know I have not interacted nearly as much with BR over the past year or so as I used to, but I still enjoy the site. They have given me so much over the years, and it was cool to meet people on here.
AboutFace
423 posts
They say to eat honey that's local to your area. 
Pat17
563 posts
Yes they do help but my partner goes in waves with sore runny eyes an nothing seems to help.
Kimrose
1456 posts
Working in a pharmacy I hear on a daily basis about people's allergies and I just feel so sorry for them! The symptoms are horrid. A good antihistamine, 1 every day should help
Pat17
563 posts
Soon be summer and less irritation around.
Pat17
563 posts
Hopefully BR will continue that treat Tabucutie as this is such a nice idea
tabucutie
1838 posts
Agreed @Whittakers. I'd have to find another equivalent for one Xmas gift to myself. These ones were value for money and quality. Other I have seen some expensive and not worth. Really I don't know what I would do. I could get a voucher or something but that's not exciting. It's the mystery thing that grabs me.
Pat17
563 posts
Yes I had one review to do and did it yesterday .I am trying to use up any products I currently have and then buy fresh.
Pat17
563 posts
I was lookimg for a shoe stand and they had some at $30 that looked really flimsy -K Mart had some really solid ones at $32 and under for example however they had a lot of stuff that kids would probably like and I am not in the market for that so differnt folks different strokes.
cremin2
1 posts
What specific items did you find at Panda Mart that you considered low quality, and how do they compare to products from KMart or The Warehouse?
Pat17
563 posts
Looks like all the basics are being addressed .Hope they get a buyer soon for the site's sake to keep the momentum going.
Pat17
563 posts
Yes Kimrose I agree .Hopefully the current owners will reach out to us if we can help in any way too as we don't know why they are selling and there may be something we can help with.
Kimrose
1456 posts
I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed that the new owners have the passion that we all have for Beauty Review 
Kimrose
1456 posts
I did a few reviews lately, I got the points but I wasn't notified 
Kimrose
1456 posts
Omg!!! I remember those old vault days!! The pressure was real! It is a much kinder way now, lol
Maree, Kim and Tabucutie - the BBBE were just that!!! I'd be devastated if there were no more.
We have come so far with the Vault too. Remember back in the day when the vault only opened a few times a year. lol and the previews we'd get lol. And on the day, we'd all be refreshing our pages before the clock opened the vault and it would crash lol
Tabucutie, fingers crossed we will suddenly get email notifications for our reviews. Soon :-)
Kim and Johanna I haven't received notification for reviews either. But will continue, in hope :-)
Pat17, did you say BR is on the market?
It's a worry :-)  Maree it was my 10 year anniversary in February this year. BR has been a huge part of my life as well. 
Pat17
563 posts
How long do you leave in on Mareeb?
Pat17
563 posts
Totally agree Mareeb there are obviously issues behind the scenes that we are not aware of.I wish them well and hope all is sorted for them soon.
MareeB
5320 posts
It seems likely the vault is closed because there's no one to man it at the moment.  Its all very sad. BR has been a big part of my life for all these years. It's been so much fun and I'm very grateful. I hope things resolve themselves soon.
Pat17
563 posts
Must be so hard for the owner to keep motivated when they are trying to sell .Hope all is good !!
Pat17
563 posts
OH Yes I got one last year -So good !!
tabucutie
1838 posts
The Xmas beauty box is my year highlight and what I get for myself. Starting to think there may not be a box which is a bit sad. Have enjoyed them though.
tabucutie
1838 posts
I saw the vault was closed, with a reopening date so have been catching up on reviews. Haven't had any notifications or emails to confirm reviews have been accepted and points given. 
Johanna
43 posts
I hope this is allowed to post in here I currently have some LeRêve parfums for sale cheaper than the website and from getting from the consultants. LeRêve parfum- is stronger more concentrated than anything else you will find on the market I promise you their parfums are beast projectors and last ALL DAY AND NIGHT Solei de Jasmin smells exactly like Diors J'Adore this is intended to be a top quality dupe I tested both and the lereve exceeded in longevity and my cousin couldn't tell the difference between the two and if you enjoy vanilla as a fragrance I'm sure you will love Vanillatrope intense this is my bed time scent now and I always get compliments when I wear my solei de Jasmin. If you buy through me it will be cheaper than from the website and LeRêve consultants even with postage. Let me know if interested you can find me on Facebook and my listings are on marketplace and TradeMe I've plenty of good feedback - Van Der Lee Johanna. 
Johanna
43 posts
I've posted quite a few now and not had notification of points being awarded I noticed that there's alot of very old products in lines that really need updating for example Mco is at the warehouse and I'm curious about it but in the BR directory it is listed as model co which is what it used to be long ago and all those products listed are discontinued now. 
Pat17
563 posts
I note that is is still being advertised -Hard time to sell any business so I do hope the existing owner gets a nice buyer who can lift the business and keep up the good standars already in place.
Pat17
563 posts
It is lovely to have four distinct seasons and each one has their own blessings !
Pat17
563 posts
Hope so too Kimrose !
Pat17
563 posts
Totally agree Tannygirl !
tannygirl
3395 posts
For sale?! I hope that the staff is okay and that it doesn't effect the integrity of the site.
Pat17
563 posts
I haven't done one for a while as I am trying to use up all the products I have and then I will be able to start again.
Pat17
563 posts
They do sound like fun. I love to get a box of goodies and if I din't want some the the products someone else does.
Kimrose
1456 posts
And yes Maree, we have had some great times here with Beauty Review,  and I am sure we will have many more in the future 
Kimrose
1456 posts
I love the beauty boxes. It was a great opportunity to gift products that I wouldn't use and a great opportunity to try new products that you may not have bought.
Kimrose
1456 posts
Maree, I hope the reno went well! Came in on time and on budget. It's always amazing how much even a small reno can change your whole perspective on your home

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!